CyPhaCon Returns April 7th – 9th, 2017.
Terms and Guidelines for Application:
Qualifications for applicants to submit must fall under the following categories: Internet Coverage (ie Blogs, social media sites, pod casts), Journalists ( newspaper, and magazine ), Photographers, Radio, and Television. All applicants must be 18 years or older. Your pass includes the following access during CyPhaCon:
• Complete convention access to all floors of the Lake Charles Civic Center; April 7th-9th 2017.
• Interview Opportunities with CyPhaCon guest, must be approved by Guest Relations Director prior to event opening. There will be no exceptions until approval is given.
• Access to panels and seminars if room is available. Access to special extra paid events such as the Fan Appreciation Party will not be permitted.
All requests will be checked and authenticated through references provided below in your application. CYPHA LLC the parent company of CyPhaCon has the right to approve, or deny access based on your application for our 2017 event.
Approval for access to CyPhaCon will be based on media outlets helping to significantly boost our exposure through local, regional, and national channels. CyPhaCon values our amazing media coverage and would like to thank you for your application.
• Your application must include a valid reference to your current status working in the media field. This can include an active email, and any references online or through valid sites or references.
• One point of contact from your Media Outlet should be used to apply on behalf of your organization. Please also include any extra personnel that will assist in coverage from your outlet so that we may best vet their credentials.
• Media passes must be worn at all times during CyPhaCon and its ongoing events. Organization media badges must also be worn as well to allow our security and staff to better assist while at the event.
Once your application has been placed our Guest Relations Director will confirm your application and contact you in regards to your passes. All Applications must be completed no later than March 31st 2017.